Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's Time

I really don't know what people nowadays have in their mind. Or maybe I should not say so. I should not judge everybody because of this few people, right? As the Malay saying goes, " Nila setitik, merosakkan susu sebelanga ". Stop ruining your image as well as others, okay?


I understand, spreading rumours is one of your favourite pastimes. But you definitely pick the wrong person to mess with. I'm not going to tolerate anymore! No matter how innocent you are trying to act to be, you are not! It is because you are acting. You know better than anybody that you are actually faking it. It is just a matter of time for others to realise what type of people you are. And I'm pretty lucky to know it earlier. Thank God!


If you still have that intention to bring me down, you better stop thinking of ways to do so anymore. I won't get influence by what rumours you are spreading anymore! I will stay strong and lead a happier life ahead! It's only one and a half more month left, I don't have to see you faking everything and trying to get the benefits in between. This attitude of yours isn't going to bring you any advantages. I believe, everything that you did on me, will reveal one day later. Don't try to get away from it by acting innocent! I don't need a friend like you who back stabbed me.


A little advice I give to everybody, do keep away from this type of people. Yeah, right now not many people know what she/they did behind ( Because they are covering the things they did pretty well! ), but one day, I will make you regret for what you did. Do pray to God that I won't say it out.


You know who you are, I'm not going to say it yet. But if you are going beyond my limits, sorry, I'll definitely let you pay for what you did! I really hope time flies in this moment, seeing you in the school everyday make me puke! Actually you don't have to go to school, you don't have the moral values in you anymore, so what's the point of going? I'll have a great day if you are absent, like Tuesday. I'm loving it!


*I'm enjoying my life, and you won't!*

No comments: