Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Broken Promises

I was not in a good mood at all today. Why? Seriously, I really hate it when somebody break the promises that he or she made earlier. If you really can't do like what you say, please don't simply make a promise. Don't bring somebody like me up high and at the next second bring us down. It is never a nice feeling!


That's why even though my sister and I went shopping in Bangsar, I didn't feel any bit of happiness and totally not in the mood to shop. I was just tailing after my sister all the time and practically did not shop. I always wanted to add some clothes to my cabinet, but not today! Poof, and I wasted a day.


*Moca, I simply love the design!*


By the way, I'm in the mood to read novels this few days. I finished 2 books just in 3 days I reckon. Ah, I know my eyes won't tolerate with me soon! =P I wanted to buy new books, especially Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella. Nenek J said that she saw it before this but I didn't manage to find it in Popular. Hope that luck is on my side this Friday! I uploaded pictures from June's camera too below. I dunno when Nenek J, Faith and Karen will be able to send me though. Dumb MSN connection. Issh..







I end it with a picture of Nenek J early of the year. We, as in Set and I, were her hairstylist. Nice picture, right? She looks just as crazy as she is in the picture. So, beware! =]




P.S: I want to EAT! I drove myself to K.L ( Petaling Street, Pavilion, Times Square, Sungei Wang and Pudu ) today! Pro? :)




SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

No comments: