Saturday, October 25, 2008

Troubles! Troubles!

Well, Kelly, Bea, June and I went for High School Musical 3: Senior Year. All of us reached there and chilled in Delifrance while waiting for June's arrival. The movie is kinda nice, except for the distraction from the group of guys who sat in front of us. Gosh, June and I really can't stand them!



*HSM 3*

After that, all of them followed me home because we were going to have steamboat session later on and I can't drive at night. That's why they followed me home so that Kelly can drive me there later. Jam, jam and jam! I gotta reach home before the sky turned dark and yet we facing this first little problem. Then, more troubles came. First, the car tyre was punctured, so we went to a nearby workshop and fixed it quickly. Later on, Kelly couldn't start her car engine but she was in a hurry because her grandma gotta go for a wedding dinner.


In the end, I fetched them back to Batu 9 and came back to Serdang again to fix Kelly's car as Kelly had to take care of her sister, Megan. Guess what time was it when I finally reached Karen's house to have my first meal of the day? 9! It was 9 p.m already. At last I can eat! Well, I will just let pictures speak for me for the steamboat session. We gotta have a really good one after SPM, this time should not be counted. =P



*Food*

*All of us wore black shirt except for SET!*

*June was the only 1 smiling XD*

*Normal version of US*

*Actions --> Did like what Ray said*

*Another side of us*

*June and I*

*Peace & Peace*

*Jump shots*

*Panda joined us*

*Okay, blame Karen for her skills XD*

*June was the only odd 1 here =]*

*安静了S.H.E, posted for Min Yee =]*

*Superstar-->Ray*

No comments: