Sunday, October 5, 2008

All in One

Today is the last day for the Raya Holidays. So peeps, enjoy for the last few hours and we gotta strive for the coming SPM examinations, not to mention we gotta retake our History Paper 1 first. Sad case. :(


Well, this few days my family started to let me drive, but with either of them as my passenger. They were actually criticising my driving skills and not motivating me at all. Whenever I drive to a junction or roundabout, I can hear many voices here and there. They were actually making me lose concentration, isn't it? So my favourite line while I was driving is, " Shhh.. ". My sister even said that actually Daddy wanted to buy me a new car earlier, but after they saw me drive, he say wait awhile more. Ishh-ness.. But it's okay, I can wait. =]


My brother return to London today morning. Nothing special actually. I already get used to it. But he insists that I should start my college life right after my SPM, which is taking the January intake. I really hope my parents don't get influence by what he said. I don't wanna go to college so soon. Ahh.. Kill me!


Well, below are some pictures about some funny stuffs I found in my house to blog about. I know that my sense of humour isn't that good, so if you don't find it funny, you can just keep it to yourself. =P


Taiwan Style "Mamee"


*Direct Translate: Science Noodle XD*

*I love this the most =P*

*Direct Translate: If you pinch me again, I'll tell my mummy XD*

*Back of it*

*This is just so funny, enlarge to get a clearer picture of it*

*Certified by Zhang Jun Ya Xiao Mei Mei =]*

*This is for baseball lovers I guess*

Random

*We only have Hello Panda here, but not Mickey and Minnie =[*

*A Coca-Cola Can Glass from Mcdonald's London*

*This fan card is just so cool!*


P.S: Taiwan's "Mamee" really kinda expensive. Around 90 cents here in Malaysia. I guess we can get 3 packets of Mamee. =P


Trust is a fragile thing. Once earned, it affords us tremendous freedom. But once trust is lost, it can be impossible to recover. Of course the truth is, we never know who we can trust. Those we're closest to can betray us, and total strangers can come to our rescue. In the end, most people decide to trust only themselves. It really is the simplest way to keep from getting burned.

No comments: