Sunday, October 19, 2008

June & Kelly =]

Actually I've decided to ignore this tag, but since it was June's first time, I should not turn her down, isn't it? So, I'm sitting here, cracking my brain for the answers for this tag. Both June and Kelly tagged me, so I gotta answer both. =[


Colour codes:-
June
Kelly
Both


1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
- Friends: Classmate, tuition mate

2. Your five impressions towards her/him.
- Friendly, crazy, playful, serious & cool ( sometimes ) =]

3. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you.
- Can I change the question we had done together? :P Working hard for our magazine last year, laugh as if we are insane during tuition :D

4. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you.
- Barbeque sanitary pads XD, I'm grounded!

5. If she/he become your lover,you will....
- I don't think it's possible because I addicted to my Peter & Raymond and June is addicted to her latest love, Shinee. Kelly got Jimmie. =P

6. If she/he become your enemy,you will....
- I don't think this will happen =]

7. If she/he become your lover,she has to improve on.
- Haha.. Since it is impossible, then why should I think an answer for this question?

8. If she/he become your enemy,the reason is...
- Because I dislike Jolin to the max? As in person, not her songs =P

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/he is?
- Forcing her barbeque the sanitary pads and eat them, Bring her to a cat! XD

10. The overall impression of she/he is?
- Sweet and nice to friends, but can be in the opposite way to those who mess with them

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
- Hmm, pretty forgetful and kinda fierce? Haha..

12. The character of you for yourself is?
- Try my best to be happy and won't let others worry about me no matter what!

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
- Indecisive is killing me!

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
- Right now? I don't know either. Just wanna break free from every problems that are haunting my mind now.


Some additional photos from June's camera.


*Both who tagged me!*


*Victory or Peace? XD*


*Clear version of Edmund's buddy*

*His earring really too attractive!*

*Like wanna fight only*

*Kar Lin's buddy looked better in here*

*And he isn't sleeping anymore*


*Surians and Class 1 students*


*From Japan? Might be Anna? =P*

No comments: