Saturday, October 11, 2008

This or That?

Well, I was surfing the internet just now aimlessly and dunno what to do. Suddenly, an idea came into my mind. I told mummy that I wanna buy a new camera and she said she might consider to buy me one. So, I went online and searched for some nice cameras.


First of all, I went to Sony official site. I checked on the new cameras and the only one that can attract my attention is the new Skinny T ( DSC-T77 ). It is a really slim camera but I don't really like the design.






Then, I went to the Canon official site and had a look on their new cameras. In the end, I ended up with the Ixus 980i. I feel that this isn't bad too but it has a smaller LCD screen. I prefer bigger one. All in all, I still don't know which to choose and persuade my mummy. My sister said that the Skinny T not nice though.





Since I was browsing for cameras, I searched for cars as well. Although Daddy might not buy a new one for me, not until next year I think, but I have to choose first also, isn't it? My first choice is always Suzuki Swift. I checked about it and turned out that it is the cheapest of three cars in my mind now. Should I stick to this or what? Many of my friends commented that Suzuki isn't worth buying actually. It's kinda hard 2 find spare parts for it. Dilemma again.




Next on, I decided to check on the mysterious car I've seen for many times in Perodua factory. ( It is just a corner away from my parent's factory. ) The design isn't bad and it is a 4WD car, pretty helpful for people who is as clumsy as me. =P To my surprise, this Nautica 4WD costs around RM 90K, much more expensive than Suzuki Swift. I thought it is around the same price as other Perodua cars but it is not.





Although I don't like the new version of Honda Jazz, I decided to take a look also, maybe I will like it soon or later, isn't it? Obviously, it is the most expensive one among the three cars. But I won't waste so much money on a car which I don't really like. So, most probably I won't buy this. By the way, buying cars in Langkawi is extremely cheap. Can I buy it there and drive back to KL instead? Can save a lot!





I need help deciding which to buy. You can suggest me other models of cameras and cars if you find those in here aren't good at all. =]

No comments: