Monday, October 20, 2008

Yes! At Last..

Yes! Today Mrs. Olive finally told us that the Graduation Day for the fifth formers will be on the move. We've been asking Mr. Fishy to propose it for us since last month because we really do hope to have one. At least it will be another memory and day for all of us to be involved together before we leave our high school.


It is really not easy to organise an event. I knew it since last year because there were many things to take in consideration. And today, I witnessed it again. But I really wish to thank every teachers who put in effort in making it a great day for us. All of us won't be able to help because we are facing our exams soon, so mainly we are depending on the teachers. =] It is the first time our school organises this event for the fifth formers, pretty happy to be the first batch. =P


Besides that, I really learned a lot today. Like what Mrs. Olive told that Form 3 students ( I translated it to English ), " Everything in life is troublesome. You think that eating isn't troublesome? ". We have to go through these obstacles in life. Nobody will feed you, nobody will bring money to you. We can't depend on our parents only. But the situation isn't like that. It was really funny if you heard it with your own ears, especially with Mr. Fishy fooling around. But it brings hidden meaning.


And guess what? I checked my inbox today and saw an e-mail from Anna. I was really surprised and can't believe my own eyes. She can type in English better than speak. So, I don't think there's any problem in mailing each other from now onwards. =D


No comments: