Friday, October 10, 2008

First Tag

*女孩当自强 =P*


S.H.E released their third music video already. Click on the gadget on top to have a look, okay? Seriously, I found out that their 11th album is mainly helping everybody to move on with their life happily and stay strong no matter what happen. I love the lyrics and they are really meaningful. The only song which I don't really like is the song featuring by Judy. ( Min Yee, you see what your idol caused la.. =P )


Sine I'm pretty free, so I've decided to do the tag by Kelly. It's not that I'm unfair or anything, I just wanna spend some time with this, then only 'll force myself to study. =]


Rules:-


1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tags back!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1. I'm brontophobic ( Fears thunderstorms )

2. I don't really drink water. My classmates know pretty well!

3. I usually don't buy things when I'm going out without mummy eventhough she gives me an amount of money.

4. I can eat a lot!

5. I think that going on a diet is stupid. ( Unless you are doing exercise! )

6. The smell of medicine can make me puke.

7. I dislike the smell of Mentos mint.

8. I'm going gaga over S.H.E. ( As well as Lee Hom, Peter and Raymond Lam! )

9. I'm indecisive.

10. I hate to stay at home alone with my maid.

11. I will still watch Disney channel although I'm 17.

12. I don't think that being youngest in the family is the BEST.

13. I get very guarded when somebody break my trust.

14. I like to collect movie tickets.

15. I'm permeable to rumours.

Not going to tag anybody. =P

No comments: