Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Merdeka!

30.8.2009


On the night of Merdeka eve, Bea organised a BBQ party and invited few of us over. I went there pretty early because I gotta pass Tio some notes and also to deliver dinner for him in Subang. Early birds get the worms, but not in this case. June, Han Yi and I came earlier, and thus had to help Bea with her fruit salad. Sometimes, there're benefits also to be a typical Malaysian.




After some preparation, we headed down to the barbeque pit. I honestly dunno how long we used to start the fire, even with the help of fire starter. We stoned there from 8 p.m to 11 p.m, only by then the fire was ready for us to start our barbeque session. So what did we do for 3 hours? Talk, talk and talk, and how can we not take any pictures? =P


Food & beverage

First attempt to start the fire

Attempt-number-I-dunno-what

Back: June & Bea
Front: Han Yi, Yours truly & Chin Rou

Awesome people =P

Matching colors, and I just noticed them :)

Again? Haha. Oh, that's Alena & Karen.

Say hi to my personal GPS :)

And Kian Yap gave me the first and only sausage I had that day =P


I left around 11 plus because it was really late already. Remember that I said the fire was only ready around 11 p.m? So yeah, it was a BBQ party without involving myself in the barbeque session. Haha. Oh, and there wasn't any fireworks this year. Merdeka eve without fireworks still kinda incomplete, right? =)

No comments: