Friday, September 4, 2009

Splashy Fun

12.8.2009


In conjunction of the Charity Carnival by Taylor's Main Campus, PM8-ers set up a game booth on that day. It was the first time we participated as a whole in an event, and it was indeed FUN! And I guess I don't have to explain much about the game, everything was stated in my post earlier.


Lovely posters by Hui Ning's gang =)

Water + Pail + Bucket = Splash Splash Revenge!


Now, let's have some SPLASHY FUN!




It took us some time to set up the booth because our stall had nothing at the very first place, not even chairs or tables. I think the guys were the ones who went to get them. No idea. =P Next, it's time to get some attention from the crowd. Sam and Shirley had the first round of game, but without water. So, Tio and Tsung Wai went for second round, and of course, we splashed both of them, without consideration.


First, you have to wear a raincoat, despite how desperate you are to get wet.

And of course, pay to our treasurers.

Then smile and pose like Heng & Vivian.

Next, try your very best to eat the biscuits, without hands please.

And people around, get ready to splash your friend.

Just stand still no matter how much time they spend to eat the biscuit.

Oh, remember to get a lovely picture of them as well.

And SPLASH lah!


Set & Min Yee came over, and this is the reason why I was wet at the first place.
June & Kelly was there too, but didn't get to take photo with them. =P


And the game actually started after the lecturers headed down to join us. Mr. Peter was the first one, and everybody was trying their very best to get him wet. No matter he won or lost, he would still get wet. Same goes to Ms. Chong and Ms. Cindy. Looking at the videos and pictures can still make me laugh non stop, recalling every moment. Haha.


Sir was trying his very best.

Against Mr. Agas.


PM8's lovely mentor, Ms. Cindy =)

PM9's mentor against PM8's mentor, and I actually forgot who won.


Ms. Cindy didn't try to hide at all. =P

Haiyo, wanna be cute huh? Haha.

Thanks for coming! =P








Yong Zhi Tio and I =P

Oh, did I mention? We were all wearing BLUE tee on that day =)

Half of the class?

Okay, I'll leave the naming game to you readers. I'm lazy =P


Although it was fun, but it was really tiring. If you happen to notice, there isn't any pictures for the afternoon session. And yeah, it's because we were tired and so quit taking photos. My legs hurt after standing for 4 hours also. Oh, videos will be uploaded later, if Tan Shirley remembers to save them for me. But I think we can only listen to Shirley's-oh-so-wonderful-and-unique-laughter. Haha.

No comments: