Friday, March 5, 2010

One More

Cal-ebration, the first and maybe the last event I've attended throughout my entire A-Levels programme. Guess what, we weren't there because we wanted to go also. So, what's the main driving force behind this? Simple, we were there to accompany and support Sam, who was the host of the night.


I've learnt a lesson on that night also, no joke. I would never wear a blouse and a short pants to any events anymore, I'm serious. That was the first time I felt under-dressed in a casual event. 90% of the girls dressed up for that night, mainly in dresses and heels. They really took this event seriously, didn't they? Now, you tell me, how can I not feel under-dressed?


Besides, do remind me to have something light beforehand if I'm heading to any events after this. See, even when you arrive right on time for the event to start, for most of the time, it will be delayed. Food is served on the tables but you would feel bad to eat before it officially starts. And when it is time to eat, the queue is extraordinary long that you wouldn't feel like eating anymore. In the end, you starve. And that's exactly what happened on that night.


Anyway, I had fun that night. Okay, I better rephrase. Fun, as in I experienced something different. Before that, I've never seen how people of different classes mingle and mix around with one another, I've never seen how crazy the crowd can be when the results are revealed one by one and I've never seen how the crowd can dance or jump until they set the dance floor quaking. Tiring night, but loves it. :)


Yours truly, Samantha, Stephanie & Tsung Wai.

Another shot without flash to see that the glow sticks were actually glowing.
Man, I should get the green ones next time. Look really good in pictures. :P

This picture never fails to make me laugh. HAHA!
Don't ask me what were they doing, it's very obvious! :P

Family portrait? :D

And they walked me to my car. Thanks! :P
Tsung Wai wasn't in the picture though, no poles for him to pose. Haha.

No comments: