Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Take It Easy



I've done all I could, I mean it.
I've not played any of their songs in my Ipod, for like 2 weeks.
I've tried my best not to listen to that particular radio station.
I've not visited their official fan site, for like 1 month.
I don't ask for too much, I just don't want to be reminded about it.


See, things just don't go the way you want them to.
No matter how hard I try, I can definitely listen to their songs.
The radio stations are being real mean to me these days.
Why do they play their songs like, once in every few hours?
As if it's not bad enough, I can listen to their songs in cafes and restaurants too.
Not only that, even my family asked if I'm going for it.
Gosh, so much for avoiding everything about it. Arrgghh!



P.S: I really need to be distracted on Saturday night.

P.P.S: Alright, enough of my rants. I hereby apologise for such a meaningless post. :)

No comments: