Monday, March 15, 2010

S.O.S



Honestly, I just want to watch as many TV series as I can everyday, curl up in my bed and sleep for days, if that's possible. The stress is building up everyday, and there is no way to relieve it. When I was young, I wasn't aware about the stress of growing up. But now, I do. I experience it everyday, and at a point of time, I really do hope that I have the courage to give up. Unfortunately, I don't have. I couldn't give up, or else guilt will be the next main problem I've got to deal with.


I need a break, I need to escape from all these mess. Stressed out, tired and confused, I've never felt like that before. This is the first time, and I hope it is the only one. Even chocolates couldn't plaster a smile on my face these days, what did all these mess turn me into? I don't know, no clue at all.


So here I am, don't know what to do or what to expect.

No comments: