Sunday, June 20, 2010

Here We Go!

It was the last day of A2 finals ( Okay, before you think that I was over the moon, do read my previous post because the reality wasn't like that. ), we had steamboat buffet for dinner, just to mark the end of our college life. But, only five of us turned up. Others had some errands to run all of a sudden and couldn't make it for the dinner. When will be the next time I see all PM8-ers together? I don't know, perhaps the day will never come although I hope it does.



A tag or card or whatever you name it. 55, and there were 5 of us. Triple 5? :P


As we all know, Yuen Steamboat Restaurant in Subang is famous for its barbecued chicken wings. And there was this group of boys, probably 16 or 17 years old, who couldn't resist the temptation of the chicken wings at all. They were there, all geared up and ready to grab as many chicken wings as they could whenever the lady who's working there brought them in every 45 minutes or so. You should really see their faces, it's like a do or die for them. Oh wells.


Sam Ong, who didn't have a clue why on Earth were they fighting for chicken wings.

Food, loves. :)

In the mood for pictures that night. :P

Hungry monsters!

The Sam's. :)

Tsung Wai, Yours Truly and Melissa. :)


The ladies, you don't need me to remind you who're in the picture right?

Awesome dinner with the lovelies.

Sam Ong, I really love your sarcasm.
How do I survive without it now?

Mel, and her never-ending gossips.
We have more to share in Bali.

Sam Tham, a very random poser.
And she's a good stalker, very good in it in fact.

The infamous chicken wings.
To be honest, I don't find them delicious, probably a 7/10.
You can get better barbecued chicken wings, almost everywhere I suppose?

Saviour of the day, Tsung Wai.
I don't know how he managed to grab some back for us when there were so many people crowding the tiny little table, waiting for the chicken wings. HAHA.

On our way to McDonald's for sundae cone.

Loves. :D

These pictures never fail to make me laugh, NEVER. :P

And I was the only one who couldn't eat sundae cone that night. :(

A happy family, I see. :D


Just like what I've posted earlier, we had fun that night. We had so much to talk about that we didn't know it was already 11 o'clock when we settled down in McDonald's. One thing's for sure, if it wasn't because of my curfew, we would spend more time reminiscing the past and talk about random topics which come into our minds. I heart you people. And Ms. Tan Shirley, do not miss any dinner besides this okay? :)


P.S: Bali on Tuesday! Can you feel my excitement? But darn, I really havta start looking for my travel kit and all, but I'm just too lazy to pack right now. Argh.

No comments: