Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's Not An Option

Freedom isn't about happiness alone, especially when you did badly in your last paper and you know that it's the subject which you had to score the most, just to get a placing in any universities out there to continue your degree. Sometimes, being an optimistic isn't good either. Why? Because if we are, means we're foolish enough to think that the best is yet to come. Right? So, what now? To be one, or not to be? Life lessons are real tough, they just hit you without any signs.

By the way, have I told you that I'm done with A-Levels? 1 and a half year, and now here I am, a college graduate. It's funny how the first day of college is still crystal clear in my mind but everything has come to an end now. Just an hour ago, I came home from the steamboat buffet dinner with both Samantha's, Melissa and Tsung Wai. We spent 4 hours reminiscing our college life, talking about small details which some of us could have probably forgotten and laughed at everything. Tell me, how can I not miss them? The fact that we're no longer classmates and probably moving on with another stage of life is heartbreaking.

Alright, I guess my comeback post shouldn't all about sadness alone. Let me tell you about my trip to Bali then. Yes, your eyes work perfectly fine. I'm heading to Bali on the 22nd of June with my awesome possum classmates. I was so surprised that my parents actually allowed me to go, despite all the news about it. Oh wells, I persuaded them for quite some time also. Anyways, you can expect to see an update about my trip to Bali, with great pictures. I guess I should really continue reading the reviews of restaurants in Bali. Do tell me about it if you've been there and would like to recommend some places to me. Appreciate it, really.

Till then, will be posting pictures soon. We'll start with the steamboat buffet dinner. And all the happenings before the month of June? Nah, I don't think I'll be updating about them anymore. My brain needs a good rest, better not overwork it right now. Goodnight, world. :)

No comments: