Friday, December 31, 2010

Adios 2010



It's the last day of the year, again. I guess this is my 4th post, trying to put in every single thing I had been through for the past year, every year. I know I know, it's never easy to summarize what had happened for the last 364 days, excluding today of course, because I don't know what's there for me today. But there's one thing for sure, every single up and down in Year 2010 made me stronger, tougher, braver, and it changed me, for better I would say.

This year, I waved goodbye to my college mates. Real awesome people, I assure you they are. We do not meet each other everyday, not like how it was when we were still in college. And our unique method to decide which restaurant to dine in every lunch break? I wonder if any of you still use it. Really, I miss all of you. 1.5 years with you guys is definitely too short.

Then, I entered university. Another phase of my life began. To be honest, it was really awkward when lectures just started. I'm not really good in mixing with people whom I'm not close with. So it took some time for me to blend in with the rest. But I'm glad to have met this bunch of crazy friends I have now. Seriously, can you believe it? We have already known each other for 3 months now, more like a month for me. Oh wells, we have another 3.5 years together. I foresee more crazy and impromptu plans.

Of course, not to mention some conflicts I'm facing right now. Pretty obvious, ain't it? But I guess it's a challenge for me, yet again. Nah, shouldn't rant about it now. It's a summary of the year, shouldn't put too much emo-ness in it.

And, I finally made up my mind this year. Now, I'm truly glad that I did. I've always been hiding my true feelings, kept them bottled up, because me myself didn't know how to deal with them too. It's only until then I've decided to face them and accept them, because I can't bear to lose you. The one who has always been there with me through the thick and thin, the one who has never given up on me, the one who has accepted me for who I am. March is never going to be a miserable month for me now, right? Thank you.

All in all, 2010 has given me a lot of exams, mainly tested me on LIFE. This four alphabets may be normal if they are not arranged this way, but when they are, it is one damn thing which you can never figure out or define. You can only learn, learn and learn from mistakes and try to be better next time. Now, we should all get ready to accept more challenges in 2011. Life has never promised that it will be easy, but it definitely worths it, especially when we sit under the stars one day, and just think about how has life treated us in the past years.

Let's all have a great end to Year 2010!


P.S: Ignore the grammatical errors if there is any. Typed this in a hurry. :)

1 comment:

Hui Ling said...

NI HAO. X) we is awesome lah. XD XD XD XD XD XD