Friday, December 10, 2010

Full Stop



People come and go, just like seasons. Whether you like it or not, you have to accept it. It's one of the harsh truths of life, one which you would never want to believe that it's true. Of course, there's no way we could runaway from it. You can only pray hard that it would never happen on you.

And unfortunately, I'm not one of the lucky ones. Yes, that's life.

To be frank, it's not the first time people have wandered away from me. But I can still feel the pain, I guess I'm not immune to it yet. Every single time I fall, I need to spend a lot of time to pick up the bits and pieces up again, to believe that it would never happen again. Apparently, life has proven me wrong. Maybe I should rephrase it, life has never promised me anything. It's just me, too foolish to have trusted everything will be alright at the first place.

I'm tired and sick of this.

No comments: