Friday, June 27, 2008

Break

Seriously, I need a break. Everything has been really hectic this few weeks. I've got no idea why am I that tired and exhausted recently. What's wrong with me? A really good question because it got me stuck for a long time.


Well, it is my school second term examination. And guess what? I hate for myself for being that careless and that itchy hand! Grr.. But it's already too late for everything. 5 more subjects to go. 13 more papers waiting for me. Anyway, my seat is in the same row as I sat during my PMR year. But now, my seat is at the left hand side corner. Seriously, it is really warm there. But no choice, those sitting in the middle and the other end are cold.


好想把一切都忘了,
希望它能随风而去。
但事实仍然是残酷的,
不必天真的妄想,
因为这是不可能的。
根本不懂自己要的究竟是什么,
唯有再次的陷入迷宫里,
也被捆住了。

No comments: