Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Disney's High School Musical The Ice Tour

OMG! Can you believe this? I just went to http://www.axcess.com.my/ and saw this.




High School Musical The Ice Tour! Can you imagine that they are going to perform the whole drama in front of your eyes and in an ice rink? It is not an easy job, okay? Once I knew about this, I went to Yahoo! and searched for related news and pictures and not to forget video. What can I say? They performed in some other countries already and everybody was praising them. It was an awesome performance and I want to be there for their live show in Malaysia.


For your information, they are going to bring the whole show live in front of you. Well, this means that they are going to act both the movies, okay? How nice will it be?! They will play basketball on ice too. Of course, not to forget those skating moves which are really nice. This is really difficult.


Coincidentally, my brother go online and I told him about this of course. Okay, you said that you gonna sponsor me, you better not lie to your sister. Now, do the math. If he is going to sponsor me, which means I can go for the show! But I can't go for it alone also, right? Anybody interested? ( Steph, I think you do. XD )




P.S: Some of the cast aren't the same as in movie. Eg: Troy and Gabriella

No comments: