Sunday, June 22, 2008

Seminar Score A'

Most of the Form 5 students went for this seminar. Since the seminar gonna start around 8.00 a.m, I woke up really early and reached Universiti Malaya around 7.20 a.m. And when I called those who were going with school bus, they were still in the school and only left at 7.45 a.m. Luckily Faith came at 7.30 a.m and accompanied me.


So, we went into the hall at 8.00 a.m without waiting for the rest but of course we reserved a couple of seats. And you know what? The seminar ended at 7.00 p.m, which means I was there for nearly 12 hours. Gosh, imagine that! But after all, the karangan and rumusan were okay. Others were merely the same like any teachers and I definitely prefer my school teachers. =]


And clever us, we ordered McDonald's delivery so that we didn't have to eat that lunch provided. Gross, I might puke if I eat that. So after all, that's it for my Sunday!


*Camwhoring in the hall*


*In the toilet*

*And guess what? We ordered McDonald's*

*I forgot which session we took this*

*OMG, he was actually standing on the table!*

*A great number of students went*

*Excited til look so BS?*

*Still, I failed =P*

*Busy Sms-ing saje*

*Mickey Mouse*

*And my file~! =]*

No comments: