Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hair Cut

Okay, let me blog about what happened on Saturday first. My sister was working in the Public Bank booth for some fund thingy in KLCC. I always wanted to go for the Book Fest there so I went along with her. Her shift was from 10.00 a.m to 4.00 p.m. So I've got no choice but to walk alone in KLCC until 4.00 p.m because she was the only one who can fetch me home.


It was totally impossible for me to spend my day just by shopping. So, I went to the cinema and randomly picked Drillbit Taylor. Actually I wanted to watch What Happened in Vegas, but too bad, this movie wasn't on the list. Overall, the movie was okay and sort of funny. And so, I spent 2 hours in the cinema already. Pretty much saved my day.


My sister supposed to meet me up after my movie for our lunch. But she couldn't make it because her legs hurt. So I had to take away Yoshinoya for her. And when I was waiting for the food, a woman from China asked me about the food there and many other things. We chatted kinda long also. =]


All in all, I walked from the shopping mall to the convention centre and back for more than 5 times I think. I was wearing heels too that day. Please do remind me not to wear heels when I go to KLCC and the convention centre again! Oh ya, I bought quite a number of things in the Book Fest. =P


I did nothing much today because I didn't go shopping but I went to the saloon. I was actually going there for my hair treatment but ended up I cut my hair too. Nah, I cut my fringe only. But it was different from the previous one. And my sister complained that I look weird.


The Same Old Me


The New Look




I Simply Miss TGI Friday!


P.S: I wanna eat!

No comments: