Monday, June 16, 2008

Finally!




It has been ages since I can online. Wonder why? My daddy changed my house number all of a sudden because we received unknown calls everyday especially early in the morning and late at night. These people were just too free nothing to do and they indirectly caused me can't online for 2 weeks!


I actually downloaded this video clip for a long time ago but didn't have a chance to upload it in Blogger. I believe many of you seen this before because it was a popular video in Yahoo! and Youtube. I'm so in love with hamsters. I miss my little babies. Hope they are doing well. =]


And for little Jessy, she had gone through quite many incidents in the past 2 weeks. Firstly, she fell on the floor from the sofa. So she got this bump on her head and some blood clotted there. Hence, she had to shave part of her fur on her head so that we can apply cream on her injuries. Pity her. Will upload the photos later, okay? They were in my phone.


Besides that, I went through few of my friends' blogs and realised that I've been tagged by most of them. Guess what? I hate to do tags but I might do this one. Who knows? Because particularly I've got nothing to blog about as I'm really forgetful. I tend to forget things easily. So, basically I already forgotten what I did for the past 2 weeks. Really kinda troublesome!

No comments: