Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bye SPM!

Let's rewind the time and return to the 27th November 2008. Okay, I know it sounds really ridiculous, but it is just what I'm blogging about today, so just take it as a journey into time, into my story of life.


English for Science and Technology first paper was on 11.40 a.m. So I've got plenty of time since I woke up pretty early and went out pretty early to prevent any massive traffic jam. I woke Bea, Set, Karen, Kelly and Min Yee and planned to surprise June, who lives superb duper far from all of us. Too bad, Kelly couldn't make it. So five of us carried on with our plan.


When we were about to reach June's house, I gave her a call, telling her that we were outside of her house. She was really calm and replied, "I just woke up lah", without any sign of happiness in her voice, not even touchy as we came all the way. Later on, she texted me and said that she wanted to bath. Of course, she gotta open the door for us first. And we got the chance to see her in pajamas. Haha. And when she really saw all of us, she looked pretty surprise. Then, I was satisfied. =)


*Still hugging her pillow*


We waited for June to take her real quick bath, and off we went to nearest kopitiam to have our breakfast. Then, it was the small climax of the day. We didn't realise that we ate too long, and off we rushed to school. Luckily, we were just on time. And God blessed that the first paper was objective, because my brain might not function well for the essay part.


After that, we had one hour break in between and got nothing to do. So, we went to Kelly's house to take her class tee for her classmates and had ice cream for lunch ( We were all still full. ). Of course, we went back to school pretty early, to prevent the incident in the morning to happen again. LOL!


*Set and I*

*Our reflection :P*

*Menu of the day*

*With ice cream of our choice*


After EST paper came to its end, we went to Gilly Cafe. Seriously, I personally don't like the cafe. Figure it out yourself why, but I would never go there again, unless I have to under certain circumstances. Since most of us were still hungry after our meals in Gilly Cafe, we went to the nearest 'Luk-luk', to feed our stomachs. ( It was raining heavily that time. ) Coincidentally, we saw MY FM's car nearby Set's house. We decided to join them for a little fun, despite the heavy rain. But in the end, we still lost in a game, and the prize was the entrance ticket for F.I.R concert.


*Gilly Cafe*


*Both been forced to take a picture with me XD*

*Set and I*

*The MY FM car*


1st December 2008, this date sounds really familiar because I mentioned it in my previous post. Accounts paper was not okay at all, I meant paper 2 only. Gosh, an unexpected question came out, and it happened to be the toughest topic of all. 20 marks, I doubt that I can even get half of the marks given for that question. Hopefully I can score in other questions. 11.50 a.m, I came out from the hall, and that's the end of my SPM. :)

No comments: