Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dessert's Bar

Last Sunday, my family and I went to Mont Kiara for desserts. My sister took us to Dessert's Bar, which she said the desserts there were really nice. So, we went and gave it a try. The desserts there were mouth-watering, but if you like Asian Food, I don't really think that you will like the desserts there. The best example was my mummy. :)


*Dessert's Bar*

*The Menu*

*Outdoor*

*Interior*

*Rum and raisin banana crepe*

*Fruity Flips ( Mine )*

*Single Shot*

*Mummy and I*


By the way, that's not my only topic of the day. I visited a MY FM dj's blog just now and found out something worth sharing. She'e collecting 2009 wishes for kids in Taman Megah Handicapped and Disabled Children's Home. If you have been listening to MY FM for all this time, you would have know about this too.


Coincidentally, I heard the story of one of the kids there today when I was on my way back home. I felt so sorry for this child and I visited her blog once I came home. All the children there need our love and care. They can't walk or talk like us but they do have feelings. They feel happy whenever they saw people came all the way to visit them. You don't have to do much, but you can drop simple notes encouraging them to move on. Visit her blog and tell them everything that you want to say to them. Give these kids a hope to continue their life although they have to face real difficult ones.


P.S: Even in silence, love is heard! Give them the strength! =]


P.P.S: Click on the 'her blog' in yellow. It is actually a link, to her blog. Hurry up! It's only a day before Year 2009! Show them some love and care.

No comments: