Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sunway Lagoon

SPM came to its end, and we seriously need to have fun in order to revive our brain cells which were partially or totally damaged. Haha. After discussing for many hours or even days, we decided to go Sunway Lagoon, to enjoy all the rides and of course playing with water. :)


We started our day with the dry park, tried nearly all the rides. Without wasting time, off we went to the water park. Obviously, we didn't really swim, but splashing water all the way. After spending quite some time in the man made sea, Set and I went for other rides while the others didn't follow as they were too tired.


And guess what they did? They took their bath and got ready to go out of the lagoon when Set and I planned to find them. So, in order to punish them, I've decided to post their funny looks with messy hair. I dunno who took all these photos, but they happened to be in my camera. Here goes my revenge. Sounds so childish. LOL!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . .


*Woman in black*

*Taking each other photo*

*They are the evil ones! Lol!*

*Ms. Salesgirl helped us took these photos*

*It was drizzling*

*Beatrice aka. Panda*

*Ms. Set Wern, K-Pop Fever*

*Okay, don't blame me!*

*Waiting for refund*

*Karen aka. Rabbit*

*It was raining heavily that time*


We quickly went into the nearest entrance after the escalators and we got into the Sunway Hotel. The Christmas tree was really beautiful and of course we snapped few pictures there. Since all of us were craving for food as we were famished, we dined in Dragon-I. We were the only customers there. Imagine how awkward it was. And that's my day. I can't really describe what happened that day, but it was a blast!


*Spot me?*

*The Blackie's*

*Guess who were the ones in the picture*

*Ms. Kelly aka. Mrs. Leen*

*Karen, Me and Bea*

No comments: