Sunday, December 21, 2008

Prom '08 - Bella Noche

19.12.2008


It was my school's prom and I woke up very early instead of sleeping longer. I gotta go to Hotel Maya along with F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I seriously got no idea why it was so jammed in the morning, stuck for 3 hours. The others waited impatiently for Bea, June and I. LOL!


After half an hour or so, we left the hotel and went to Ray's house. Luckily we used the Smart Tunnel and hence didn't get stuck like Karen, Ray and Set. Had our lunch there and off we headed to Snips for our hairdo, make up and manicure. Spent 3 hours plus there and we quickly rushed to June's house to change. It was 7 p.m when we were finally ready and off we went to Hotel Maya again.



*Ray's hair not done yet*

*In Junee's mother's room*

*While waiting for others*


Cameras, Lights and Everything!


I think I don't have to elaborate much now as pictures speak thousands words.


*Bella Noche ~ Beautiful Night*

*Hotel Maya*

*Before we went into the ballroom*

*Kelly was busy with the registration*

*Camwhoring in the washroom*

*Grace and I*


*While waiting for the event to start*

*Fire, fire, fire!*



*Yes, Ray sang!*


*Set and I again*


*Don't kill me for this :)*

*Bea and I*

*Lucy loves this guy XD*

*Kit Siang and I*

*Both of them joined us*

*And also Set*

*I purposely bent down*

*In this photo too*

*Cheng Ann, Bea, Me, Kah Kheng and Kelly*

*Kelly left us :(*

*Chy Munn, an ex-Surian*

*Bea in between the Greens*

*Faye, she's gorgeous in her dress*


*Jimmie and I*


*Mrs. Leen and I*
*Kelly Kan, Kiat and I, full of K's*

*Kwoon Kew, formerly my daddy*

*Rabbit Karen*

*Faith, aunty who gave her best for this prom*

*Kah Yerng, Me and Kar Lin*

*Kelly in between the Joyians? Hehe*

*Clockwise : Set, Me, Michelle, Yvonne and Steph*

*Mr. Tall Guy, Jiunn Huah*

*Giap Chin, my brother :)*

*Stephanie, fans of HSM*

*Audrey, who always blushes*

*Xindii came for awhile*

*Knew all of them since primary school*

*Suh and I*

*Bell and I*
*And now it's F.R.I.E.N.D.S*

*Still us :D*

*I love you guys!*

*Wide grin*

*Yvonne and I*

*Edmund and I*

*Grace and I*

*Bea and I :D*

*Sher Yi*

*Cheers!*

*From left: Bea, June, Set, Faith, Me and Ray*

*Kelly and I*

*Peggy and I*

*Weng Jun*

*Cheng Ann*

*Brightest lightbulb ever, LOL*

*And they were the brightest background! Haha*

*Kian Yap*

*Zhen Ze, I can barely recognise her!*

*Alena*

*Spare me, try to figure them out if you don't know them!*

*Set and I again*

*Junee, Me and Set*

*View of KLCC from Hotel Maya*

*In the lift*

*Camwhoring all the way*

*Yours truly*

*Trying to show me Karen's signature pose*

*Bea*
The legend of Class of 2008 Sekolah Seri Suria seriously came to its tail. There's no more events and everybody gonna part to their own ways. Memories, will remain in heart and complete our life. Gonna move on to the next stage of life soon, and I don't even know whether I'm ready. It's only this time where we will know how much we miss schooling, miss friends and everything!
P.S: I miss F.R.I.E.N.D.S!

No comments: