Saturday, January 24, 2009

Red Day :)

23.1.2009


Theme of the day: Red! =P


Yes, it was the last day of studying yesterday and our Chinese New Year break which lasts for a week starts now. We were trying to indulge ourselves in the CNY atmosphere and mood and guess what we did? Yes, we set a dress code, which was red. =P Surprisingly, I think other classes did them as well because I saw many people in red yesterday. A red sea, stained with blood? XD


*Julin chose to return to PM5*

*We will miss you! :)*

*PM8*

*Mr Peter joined us*

*And he was in pink yesterday! XD*

*Timer saved the day! :D*

*Obviously we took with our mentor*

*But she wore blue =(

Okay, I'm here to wish everybody a joyful CNY in advance because I will be going to Taiwan this year. F.R.I.E.N.D.S, PM8, Joyians and Surians do take good care of yourselves and I miss you guys! Ang pao, Yee Sang, delicious cookies and mandarin oranges on the way. =)


Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments: