Saturday, January 17, 2009

FM S.H.E Promo Tour

3.1.2009



This must be the first good thing which happened in Year 2009. In fact, I really thought that I would miss the chance to meet S.H.E this year. I actually gave up and comforting myself that it's okay not to meet them. But miracle indeed happened and I got the ticket in the end, RM 30 for the U Zone. Bea and June went for the promo tour too. :)


We got our tickets and off we headed to Sungei Wang. We arrived around 4.30 p.m and queued up so that we won't stand really behind when the event started. So we were there, waiting for 4 hours, and were standing all the time. Foots were numb again! :P





However, Juneebaby wasn't feeling well that day so Bea and I were worried about her, whether she can stand for so long or not. Luckily she was okay later on but I was sticking to her all times to ensure that she's fine. ( You see, I so sayang you a, Juneebaby! :P )














Then ya-dah ya-dah, S.H.E arrived and everybody got crazy and was shouting and cheering out loud for them. They sang 3 songs, played a game with 3 fans, and celebrated the official international fans club birthday. Obviously, it was then autograph session. OMG! Everybody just squeezed in, trying to make June and I a human sandwich. They pushed, stepped on our legs, banged us and all sort of ways to get themselves in. Isshh-ness! But my anger just faded away when I saw S.H.E! :)




We then went to the Station 1 Cafe, opposite Leisure Mall to have our really late dinner. Bea asked Kien Yap along to get something from him but he forgot that he left it at home. So, four of us had our dinner while Kien Yap was performing magic with poker cards. LOL! And that's my day! :P

No comments: