Wednesday, January 21, 2009

PM8 Rocks!

It's already the third week of college and I think I haven't blog anything about my classmates yet. At first, we were all like complete strangers, but I think it is much better now, maybe because of the chemistry between our mentor and PM9's mentor. XD


And today, we had the first birthday celebration and Yee Sang session. And the lucky January babies are Sam O, Sam Tham and Geraldine. We actually played a prank on Sam O and she fell into our trap easily. Seriously, I thought I was going to fail the plan because I just can't stop laughing when Mr. Kok came in and talked about the laboratory coats thingy. Luckily Sam didn't realise anything. =)


We finished our experiment in a real fast speed, which only took us around 1 hour when it was supposed to be 2 hours. And when the discussion about the calculations was over, off we headed to an empty classroom and it's time to have fun! Unfortunately, one of the Jan babies ( Sam T ) went home earlier and she missed her birthday celebration. Pictures speak for the rest of the day!


*Geraldine and Sam O*

*Posing with the cake!*

*PM 8*


* Spot our mentor, Ms. Cindy?*

*Bio lecturer, Mr. Peter and there's a reason why I posted this!*

*Understand why now?!*

*Happy Birthday Jan Babies!*

*And it became like that. LOL!*

*Seems like cutting wedding cake. Haha!*

*I've got no idea what were they doing =P*

*They were actually trying to feed each other, but they were feeding themselves!*
*Yee Sang*


*Our plate for the day!*



*Jocelyn became a lightbulb indirectly :P*








*Both in GREY! XD*

*Feeding session again! Highlight of the day!*

*Sweet!*

*Mr Peter taught them the way to pose. Haha!*

*2nd try!*

*Formal one*

*Macho us*



Happy Birthday!

No comments: