Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Taylor's -- My Next Stop

I officially said bye to holidays and had a last glance of it this morning. I woke up at 6.00 a.m since I couldn't sleep anymore. Got ready and waited for Set's arrival as we are heading to the same college, same course, but obviously in different classes because I didn't take Physics.


One thing I hate about Subang Jaya is ...


All the TRAFFIC JAMS there!


Cars everywhere and some of them don't really care about others and drive as if the road belongs to them. It was only 7.15 a.m in the morning and we were stuck in a traffic jam. I simply hate to drive these days and I really hope that I don't have to.


We reached Taylor's around 7.40 a.m and then we headed to the main campus just to meet Junee who dressed like a businesswoman that day. ( Junee, don't regret already! Haha. ) We then had breakfast in McDonald's and off we returned to the MPH ( Multi Purpose Hall ). We checked which class are we in for this 1 and a half year and went for talks. Nah, talks were always boring. :)


The only fun part was the ice breaking part in the class. Yeah, obviously everybody was real quiet and it was pretty awkward but it's always better to play games. There are 30 peeps in my class including myself of course. And it's something like my high school years because girls are the majority. Seriously, there are only 4 guys in my class. Haha.


And one more thing,


I dislike my timetable to the max.


P.S: College life isn't as good as it seems to be. Boring!

No comments: