Friday, March 6, 2009

Blissful Wed!

4.3.2009, it was the only day we had an accelerated timetable, as in each period ended 5 minutes earlier. How nice will it be if the usual timetable is an accelerated one also? Yeah, I'm dreaming. =P Don't wonder why, we were given such timetable because it was World Maths Day! And, it ended yesterday at 7 p.m.


Again, we had our Biology practical, and once everybody finished the task given, we started to talk, and talk, and talk! =) And what I did? As usual, taking photos! That's what life is meant to be, work hard, and also play hard!


Don't kill me for this, please. =)

Sam is such a poser XD

Cindy and I, and Tio as a ghost again

Gossiping about what huh?

Group picture, with Tio attacking Sam with a bottle of distilled water

Sam, Hui Ning, Heng, Cindy and I

Gosh, who's that?

Talking to boyfriend huh? =D

Poor Vivian, who was hit by Wen Qi

Only Stephanie was concentrating on her work =P

And this, normal for us already =)


Since it was an accelerated timetable, my class ended at 1.50 p.m instead of 3 p.m. I had to attend the AIESEC Gathering at 4 p.m, so I stayed back. Firstly, we went to the library and started to play World Maths Day. It was really funny when you were on a match with a Taylor's student coincidentally. Everybody will try to find out who's that and see whether he or she was playing in the library. Haha.


But around 3 p.m, we were all hungry because we ate at 10.30 a.m. We headed to Starbucks, and I bought my waffle. Seriously, I will gain weight in a real fast speed if I continue to eat like this. I can simply eat 5 meals a day. I can't resist the temptation of food at all because food is everywhere once I step out of class. Gosh!


Nice place to relax, once in a while

Gotcha!


I left for TBS around 3.55 p.m and quickly walked to the respective classroom. When I was there, everybody was already dancing. ( Yeah, AIESEC has their very own style of dancing =P ) We were all divided into different family, and they will be for the whole Year 2009. My family name is Mojo Jojo. Haha, yeah, Powerpuff fans obviously know what it means. I still gotta find out more about my family. =) Went home at 6 p.m. Really hectic!


It took them hours to stop their laughter and actually pass the rubber band on =P

Erm, erm, erm.. Haha

No comments: