Friday, March 13, 2009

The Day!

It was the day finally, and obviously I wasn't waiting for it in open arms. =P Firstly, I had brunch with Set and Bea in Wong Kok ( Leisure Mall ). And we were waiting for Ms. Junee who was taking her BMA exam that day. We left around 12 p.m and quickly went to the school.


Sadly, the results weren't out yet when we arrived. My school didn't change much, at least I can still spot some familiar faces among all the new ones. The results were pretty okay, and I was sweating all the way. We gotta take all the certificates and testimonial. Pretty hard to squeeze into the crazy crowd. =P


Taken with Set in the office


Then, we left for Fun OK Cafe in Taman Connaught. Too bad, Ray had to work on that day and can't make it. F.R.I.E.N.D.S still incomplete. Seriously, we didn't gather like that for ages already because some of us have to study and some are working. We gotta do this more often, okay? =) In fact, we were like having photo shoot session there. Can't blame us also, right? Imagine, we didn't meet for 2 or 3 months already. Miss you guys. =P


Emo because of Malaysian Study exam tomorrow? =P

And Kelly was way too excited to see Ms. Olive in the school magazine

Drinks and I =P

Set, with a peace sign

Kelly and I =)

Gosh, we were like from two different worlds

Seriously, we were there, we didn't photoshop anybody in the picture =P

Crazy June and I

We love this picture!

A least formal one

Bea and I

Karen on the right

BKI stands for Bea, Kelly and I! LOL.

Another 3 from different world XD

And I menceroboh their territory


Models wannabe =P

I was happy, and both of them felt scary

June and I again

Kelly, June and I ( Love the angle! )


Set and I =)


We chilled there for an hour or so and decided to go elsewhere. And we went Pavilion! =) Honestly, I didn't go there for ages also, the current mall which I pay a visit frequently is Sunway Pyramid. Figure out why yourself. =P We watched "Love Matters". It's kinda funny, but I seriously dislike the ending, pretty lame in fact.


After that, we dined in Dragon-I. I was kinda full because I ate many pieces of nugget in the cinema. =P Again, how can we not take pictures? But we didn't take as many as we've taken in the cafe earlier. Had a nice day out with all my beloveds. =)


Seriously, I don't think that the waitress was laughing at us =P

Evil Karen cropped me out

And fine, I left!

And back again =P

Another world again *wink*


P.S: Chen Kien Lun, if you happen to see this, don't forget what you promised me!

No comments: