Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ups and Downs

Ta-dah, I'm back to blogosphere. I wasn't missing for the past few days, but I was way too busy and the dumb Internet connection took forever to load a page. So, i gave up. ( It isn't any better now, blogging somewhere else =P )


And today, I was really surprised when Jocelyn told me that Ai Wei dropped A Levels. It's totally unexpectable. But no matter what, I hope that she is doing great in Langkawi and don't forget PM8! We always miss you. =) So, all of us had our lunch today with Ai Wei and Ms. Cindy in Salmon Steak.


Spot Ai Wei? She's the one in yellow.


Not to forget, today is the double J's ( Jocelyn and Jun Sheng ) birthday. Jun Sheng, I didn't forget your birthday okay? =P In order to give Jo a surprise, we purposely didn't wish her in the morning, and of course bought her a small 'Noir' cake from Starbucks. When we gave her the presents and the cake, she was stoning, didn't know what to do. Yes, she's always so funny and can make us burst out in laughter. ( Like how she always managed to make Shirley laughs non stop! )


This is the first time I saw Jo wearing a skirt. We forced her to wear her present straight away. =P

Hope you like it ya!

PM8 in Salmon Steak! Ai Wei, we miss you! =)


Yes yes, if you are observant, you should have noticed that all the pictures in the laboratory which I've posted were all taken in the Biology lab. Why? Because most of the time we have extra time to spend. =P And today, most of us used the free time to study for the Maths test, because Maths was the next class. And seriously, I hate my calculator to the max now! Gosh, how can I not change the setup to degree again after I changed it into radian? Great, definitely got wrong answers. =( I gotta master the dumb calculator now! Isshhh!


Birthday Girl with nerdy Jennie

Nerdy Sam, and glad that you made into the Model Hunt thingy =P

Dua orang ini camwhoring

Jo in between the Sam's

Mr Peter busy with experiments =P

Studying for Maths gang

Heng, Mee Kuan and Ning ( I'm Mee Kuan la! LOL! )


And yeah, SPM results will be released tomorrow. It's like I've taken SPM really long ago and soon forgetting its existence. But now, still gotta face it. Good luck to everybody, and of course to myself. And tomorrow is the first day I'm returning to Seri Suria since 1st of December 2008. All the best! =)

No comments: