Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where's My Car?!

And I'm not joking!


Let's rewind back to 19.3.2009, it was a full of surprises day for me. Most of the things happened on that day was actually a lie, and hence I fell into a trap. Sounds so scary. =P And I knew nothing about it, until the climax of the day.


It was my birthday last Thursday, and I attended classes as usual. I felt nothing different particularly and hence didn't think that the biggest prank in my life was awaiting ahead. Mr. Peter suddenly said that we gotta attend an extra class after school that day because he left out an important part of the chapter. Then I was like, "HUH?!", no choice but to stay back for it.


We had half an hour in between because Mr. Peter said he will only be free around 3.30 p.m. And all of a sudden, Tio suddenly said that he was running out of cash and asked him to give him a ride to Public Bank. ( And I still felt that nothing's wrong =P )


And guess what? When I reached McDonald's, my car was nowhere to be seen! I called Set and confirmed that I actually parked there in the morning. So, my car was actually out of sight and went MISSING! Gosh, I was damn worried and wanted to call my mum. And coincidentally, Tio's phone rang and he said that the person on the phone was Mr. Peter. ( Actually the person was Li Jin ) He told me god-knows-how-many-reasons not to call my mum and asked me to return to main campus first and seek for help from Mr. Peter. And I actually followed what he said. Damn weird, I know.


On the way back, I was actually analysing the whole car gone missing thingy. There was a Honda CRV next to me, and a BMW not far away, so why the thief stole mine, right? Then I was like blabbering that I gotta go police station once I turned legal. Confused mind. And when I stepped into the classroom, everybody was singing birthday song again, this time with a cake. ( Yeah, they sang once before that. ) I actually teared on the spot. =P


Looking at it, touched and speechless at the same time =P

March babies ( Vivian, Jocelyn, Me, Steph )

Cutting the cake

Cutting it to smaller pieces

Sam and I ( Kinda blurr )

PM8

Thanks for the splendid birthday guys!

Masterminds of the prank



It was the best prank happened on me ever. Omigosh, I was totally speechless and touched that time. Actually, Tio, Sam and Chee Seong searched high and low in every lockers for my bag, and then looked for my car keys in my bag early in the morning when I was teaching Shirley Maths in the library. ( It was their first step! ) Then, Sam and Chee Seong parked my car nearby Old Taste. ( Damn far! )And when they were doing this, Shirley and Tio were trying to make me feel like there's nothing wrong and we were eating breakfast in McDonald's. And they were smart enough to have return my keys before I returned to the library and get my bag.


All in all, it was really an unforgettable birthday for me. It's totally impossible to forget it also. Imagine, my car nearly gone missing! =P Thanks for all the hard work on planning and everything.


And it was only the starting...

No comments: