Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Dead Yet =P

People, I'm still alive! Managed to survive through these few days. =)


I'm finally legal on March 19th 2009!


I had unforgettable birthday surprises, and they came in a row, one after another. I promise I will blog about it real soon. Right now, I wanted to thank everybody who squeezed your brain juice for a perfect birthday surprise for me, and I really appreciate it.


The best thing was, I got the chance to celebrate my birthday this year with all my darlings, both F.R.I.E.N.D.S and college mates! I hope you guys can understand what I feel because I simply can't put them into proper words. Wanna know what my birthday surprises are? Return in a day! =)


And the next day after my birthday, I went to Ipoh for the first Local Leadership Development Seminar ( LLDS ) this year. Nevertheless, I gained a lot from this trip, but it was really tiring. Will blog about it real soon also. Currently busy with the upcoming tests and 3 LAN ( Moral Studies ) projects. I'm sure I'm not going to have free time until the day my holidays officially starts. =(

No comments: