Friday, July 31, 2009

It's Never Too Late

“If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?”


Ask yourself this question and see what pops in your mind right now. Time and tide wait for no man, and I'm sure everybody is aware of that. Then why, why are we still waiting until the last minute, or maybe after it's gone to show how much we care or love?


I read an article online just now, and I think that it's really true.

We should give our roses to the living and not save them for the dead. When a person dies, everyone who loved them will cancel their other obligations, send a big bouquet of flowers, jump on an airplane and fly across the country to look at their dead friend in a box.”

Yes, everybody is busy with own work or studies. But, is it really hard to take an hour or so to meet family and friends? Shouldn't we spend some time with them while we can and appreciate them while they're still here? Saying “thank you”, “I love you”, “I need you”, “having you in my life has been a blessing”, or any words that convey heartfelt gratitude and appreciation should happen daily.


Start your day with this tiny little message in your mind. I hope it helps.

No comments: