Saturday, July 18, 2009

Peaches

A very random text message: "Movie today, together with June."


I can't really recall the content of the exact message, but it was something similar. And it entirely filled my boring day with lots of fun. Oh yeah, it was a message from Bea. Of all the movies, we chose to watch Ice Age 3, despite all of us didn't watch the previous ones. My very first time watching a 3-D movie in KLCC too.


Funny characters :)

Juneebaby and I

June, Yours Truly and Bea


Ice Age 3 is definitely the best choice of movie in this month if you wanna have a good laugh. I literally forgot how stressful I was the minute the movie started. I can only hear myself and the rest laughing all the time. And I'm totally in love with Peaches now. Aww, damn adorable. Really wish to have one at home. Anybody knows where to get the toy which resembles her? =P


As if we were tourists :P

Still my photography skills better, don't have to brighten this picture


Nice?


We were all starving after the movie. Therefore, we went high and low to search for a restaurant of our choice. The Apartment, our final decision. It was my first time dining there too. See, so many first time's on that day. =P Thumbs up for both the ambiance and food. We can have a clear vision of the fountain from our seats too. I think it will be really nice at night.






View from our seats




Trying to be cute, a success perhaps?


Fork as a weapon =P

Passion Fruit Freezer, damn refreshing!

Fish & Chips


Chicken & Mushroom with Spaghetti? ( Not really sure )



Comfy sofa :)




That's not the full stop of our day though. June and I were craving for ice cream, so we went to Haagen Dazs for desserts. OMG, one can never resist ice cream. My favourite besides chocolate. No wonder I gain so much weight these days. =P


Emo-ing

Why??!

Because the ice cream was mine =P

No comments: