Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kelly's Big Day

29.6.09


Another member of F.R.I.E.N.D.S turned 18 on that day, who was Ms. Kelly Wong. Jimmie, her another half, planned a surprise birthday dinner for her and invited F.R.I.E.N.D.S as well. All of us went, except for Set and Ray, hoping to give her a big surprise. ( Jimmie only told her that she will be joining Jimmie and his friends for a dinner. )







Jimmie, Bea and I were the earliest ones who arrived Wings Cafe, which is located right behind of Berjaya Times Square. We tried to prank Kelly because we were too free, to double confirm that she dunno what's going on. When Kelly was about to reach, Bea and I hid in the toilet whereas June and Karen hid behind the trees to make sure that she can't see us. And ta-dah, we appeared in front of her all of a sudden. =P


My drink ( Mixture of rose tea & strawberry jam )

While waiting

We camwhored :P

And the birthday girl finally arrived!

Kelly & Jimmie


Pretty okay, others ordered cheezy one :P

With the birthday girl

With flash on

Bea joined us


After all of us had our dinner, it was the must-have part of a birthday celebration again. Jimmie dedicated a song to Kelly, and I think she liked it lots. Few minutes later, lights were dimmed and the birthday cake was brought to her. But still, we dunno what she wished for. =P


Happy Birthday to YOU~

I love candlelights :)

Birthday cake

And yeah, she's now legal!

Make a wish


Trying to get the candles out :P

Family portrait? Haha.

Huggies for the birthday girl

Our hair color looked alike in here, I dunno why :P

Yours truly, Kelly & Junee


Happy Birthday!


P.S: Will update about Genting trip ASAP when I get all the pictures!

No comments: