Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Way To Go

As I mentioned earlier, today was the first day of second semester ( Excluding yesterday ). Surprisingly, I love my new timetable. Although it isn't really that good, but it's better. The traffic is pretty smooth since April, and this is good. But for this semester, most of the lectures are conducted in SAM block. The classes there are relatively small, which is a bad thing for me. Arghh..


By the way, helping out during the Orientation Day was pretty fun as well. We ( Shirley, Tsung Wai & I ) were in charged of 0906PE10. Mostly Mathematics pro in the class, because they are taking Further Maths. And yeah, Pre-Engineering, which means mostly guys. Tsung Wai was disappointed. Poor Tsung Wai. Haha.





I hope all of them had a great time yesterday, especially during the games. Of course, I had fun as well. The Tele-Charades really made me burst into laughter. Seriously, I can't stop myself from laughing, not even a minute. Punishments weren't that scary actually, but it was the time where cameras and phones were all out for pictures or video records. It's really nice meeting them yesterday. :)



No comments: