Friday, June 5, 2009

Explosives

You're wondering why I named this post "Explosives", right? Yeah, I can read minds. Don't try to hide anything from me, okay? Fine, I'm totally out of topic. I gotta finish this post before I actually forgive or forget about it.


It's Friday, and I know it's super duper jam if I park right opposite Taylor's main campus. So, I parked my car right in front of a fast food restaurant ( Starting from B and ends with G ). Right after the short meeting with Mr. Lai, I walked all the way down and saw a black Perodua Myvi parked just behind of my car. I was pretty cool though because it wasn't the first time somebody double parked behind my car.





I waited for more or less 15 minutes, and my patience dropped dead. I horned for quite a number of time and yet the owner of the car didn't appear. I waited for approximately 25 minutes, then one of the BK's customers came to me and said that the car belongs to one of the staffs in there. I was really speechless on the spot. My car was just outside, and I see no reason why can't the owner listen the horn.


I decided not to wait anymore and went into BK. I told one of the staffs there, and she said it was her manager's car. Double speechless. But at least she apologised on behalf of her manager. The thing which made me really angry was the attitude of this guy. He came out, and gave me a kind of look. He didn't even say sorry. Gosh, what's wrong with you dude? I'll still smile and forgive him if he apologise, but he didn't!


To the manager: Mind you, it was your fault at the first place. I didn't even give you that kind of expression although I waited for so long.

To BK: I'm really disappointed that a guy like that can be a manager in any of your outlets. I'll never step my foot in SS15 Subang Jaya BK until I forget about this.

No comments: