Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Movie Carnival

Had been helping in Hannah Montana booth in Sunway Pyramid, in conjunction of Movie Carnival 2009. I only went there during weekends of course, the event was from the 29th of May to the 7th of June.


The booth


The only thing I gotta do was to stick temporary tattoo for others. Obviously not a tough job, right? Besides, there's a dancing competition based on Miley Cyrus's Hoedown Throwdown. Seriously, I can memorise the song and even the steps now. And I personally think that Taylor Swift's Crazier is indeed a nice song. Perhaps I've been listening to it for few days and so develop love for it? Haha.


Proof


I actually won quite a number of freebies as well. Limited movie merchandises, free movie tickets, free vouchers and lots more. So, helping out can be an enjoyment too. Of course, no pain no gain. I played games to get some of the freebies, they didn't just appear right in front of me. Pretty fun though.


Alvin and the Chipmunks, lovely Theodore :P

She's actually taller than me eh?

Terminator Salvation, a great movie :)

Spot Captain Jack Sparrow and Alice ( Resident Evil )?

Transformer, a must watch :)

Oh, I simply love this picture

Joker from The Dark Knight

Night of the Museum 2, haven't watch it though

My camwhore partner

Because Bea owns a camera best for camwhore :P

No comments: