Sunday, June 14, 2009

Extra Class

6.6.2009


I know it's a really late post, but I wasn't free at all for the entire last week. So, there will be more posts regarding events before my semester exams. Okay, so the last Saturday before our semester exams started, Mr. Peter had an extra class for all his Biology students, which were students from PM6, PM8 and PM9 in Lecture Theatre 4. And yeah, if you are really observant, it was the same day as Agong's Birthday, which supposed to be a public holiday. And thus we got no notes on that day. Sad case.


Luckily Subway was opened on that day, or else we really got no breakfast at all. Along the street opposite main campus, only Subway had lights on and everything. Lol. That's why most of the students who entered the LT4 had a cup of Milo, coffee or tea from Subway. And as for the rest, I shall let the pictures do the talking then. :)


A sudden shot :)

And now they spot me

I laugh whenever I see this! Sexy oh sexy.. Haha

Top: Heng, Vivian and Sam T
Bottom: Sam Ong, Wen Qi, Li Jin and I

Shirley joined us, but Heng still kinda blurr eh?

Seriously, we didn't pose or anything

But seems like we did, right? Weird..

Okay, we did this time :)

Tsung Wai syok sendiri saje

PM8 :)

What kind of expression is this? Haha..

The gay

Break time!

Hui Ning and Joel's wife

Eherm, I dunno what's Geraldine trying to do

She laughed again, but WHY?

Because of a banana alone? I can assure you that it's not!

*******************************************
*********************************
***********************
**************
*******
***
It's because of this...

No comments: