Monday, June 1, 2009

MY FM Universal New Power Live Concert

24.5.2009


As I mentioned in my previous post, I got the free tickets from MY FM Myvi SE Team to go for a concert featuring many singers in PGRM. And how can I miss such a good oppurtunity to relax myself, right? ( I need entertainment, but not books for all the time. )


I met up with Bea and June in Leisure Mall. Actually June and I planned to queue up outside PGRM around 3 p.m to get a better seat, but it was cancelled in the end. So, both of us accompanied Bea for her haircut and off we headed to 食无忧 to fill our empty stomach. The food was okay, just kinda oily perhaps. A nice try though.


Their menu, without pictures

Ambience

Egg Tarts

Mango Sago Ice? ( Forgot its name )

Chicken Chop with Fried Rice

Chicken Chop, pretty lonely eh?

Bea, who sat opposite

June and I, I personally like this

Ah-huh, I do love egg tart


By the time we finished our lovely dinner, it was already 6.20 p.m. Guess what, the concert was scheduled to start at 7 p.m. We headed to PGRM straightaway, and luckily we didn't have to find parking. =P It was only 6.50 p.m when we finally reached the hall. Others also reached around the same time as us, so we didn't really stand way behind. Just nice I think, because we didn't queue up.


This concert is so far the second most comfortable concert I've been. The most comfortable one was 林于中's concert, because it was held in an auditorium, with comfy seats like cinema ones and also it was air conditioned. And why is this the second one? Because it was air conditioned as well, and the best thing is PGRM hall is kinda small, so we were really close to the stage. ( SSS used to have annual concerts there, made me recalled the past as well. )


The stage :)

Ex-Surians, I hope you recall something now =P

Bea and I

June and I

All 3 of us, but a blurr one

And a picture of yours truly


The moment Y2J or widely known as 神木与瞳 appeared on the stage, everybody was screaming their lungs out. I love the starting though, a rock one just like Lee Hom's concert. And it was really good when you can see them clearly, plainly with my current height. ( Oh well, I'm not really short also, just nice. )







潘嘉丽 performed right after Y2J. She's not really popular or famous in Malaysia yet. So, it was kinda awkward when she sang. Nobody sings along or cheers for her. However, her songs are also pretty okay, not too bad. But I don't really like her hairstyle for the night. =P




Alisa then took over the stage. And she's really way thinner than she used to be. Since she haven't release her debut album, all of us dunno her new songs. And yeah, kinda boring that time. The next person who sang isn't anybody whom I familiar with too. I think his name is 纪佳松. Many people were cheering for him, but seriously I don't think his songs are good. Maybe because of the microphone or whatever. No offence though.









魏如昀's new hairstyle really eye-catching. Totally blonde, and from far, she really looks like a Japanese instead. Haha. Up next was 方炯镔, a local singer from Malaysia. His song, 坏人 is the current hit. Thus, when he performed, all the banners were held up high, and most of them were screaming. This was the part where I've got least pictures. Isshh..












After that, it was 梁文音's turn to perform. Among all the singers who went, she is my favourite. Haha. You guys should really listen to her songs live, they were way awesome than in CD. Omigosh! And not to forget, she sang L.O.V.E with her rival, Alisa as well. Both of them were really cute when they were singing that song. Last but not least, 大嘴巴 conquered the hall with their songs. Yes, it was pretty lively, but they didn't sing the song I love. Too bad, right? Headed to Old Town for a drink and off we headed home.














No comments: