Thursday, June 11, 2009

End of First Sem

Yay!

We had our last paper today, which was Mathematics, and this brought our semester exam to its full stop. ( By the way, I lost my Maths file, with all my notes in it. Hopefully I left it in the exam hall. =[ ) I think I did badly for most of the papers, don't ask me why. Stayed up late for 4 consecutive days and only slept for 2 or 3 hours each day tortured me well enough.


But there's one more thing which made me really upset and frustrated. Can you imagine that I didn't do 10 questions for my Biology MCQ ( Multi choice questions )? I was indeed too obedient to read the instructions, and it mislead me! It was written on the paper that there's only 30 questions, but ended up with 40. The worst thing was I only realised it when there's only 5 minutes before the time's up. Great! Damn disappointed.


See, it was written like that!


Okay, back to today. Some of us headed to Sunway Pyramid after our last paper to have our brunch and also to refresh ourselves after a tough war with Biology, Chemistry, Thinking Skills and Mathematics. We had our brunch in Sushi King because we had to eat something different, something which we can't get nearby our campus. Walked around after that and ended up taking neoprints. Shirley said that our pictures looked like family portrait. LOL! Oh, it was Sexy's and Apple's first time taking neoprints too. Glad that I was there to witness it. Haha.


Our choice of machine

Mind your head, especially Shirley who was damn excited when she saw that bar above

Us :)

First part

And second!


Holidays started!

No comments: