Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Klang Food Trip

OMG! There's only 1 week of holidays left now. Time really flies, and I did nothing particularly. My daily routine is the same, go online, sleep, eat, watch tv and that's all. I don't even feel like picking up a novel from my cabinet and finish it while I have the free time now. And now, I'm blogging, again. ( Yes, this is the post which Ms. Shirley is waiting for all this time. =P )


Seven of us ( Yours truly, Shirley, Tsung Wai, Sam Ong, Sam Tham, Melissa and Steph ) went all the way to Klang to have our tummy full with delicious food. It was supposed to be a class trip which we planned to have it during Teachers' Day, but it was postponed to this holidays.


And Sam O was our tour guide of the day, with 6 KL people who knows nothing about Klang. I was tailing her car along with Shirley and Tsung Wai. Tsung Wai was showing the cheeky smile and unsecure look all the time. Maybe Sexy and Shirley should give him a ride somewhere and show him what's scary supposed to be. Haha.


We went to a Bak Kut Teh restaurant as a kick-start of our trip. I dunno why, but it's different from restaurants I usually dine. There's a small stove next to each table for customers to heat or boil the water. A new stuff for me.


The restaurant :)

I really never see this before


Shirley insisted to sit next to the stove. So, she was the one who did the tea. And all of us gotta try our best not to laugh, or else we'll be in trouble. Because Shirley would have laugh all the way and spill the water. Guess what, I actually moved away from her when she did that. Haha. Now, let's see how Aunty Shirley did it. A simple tutorial to those who doesn't know how to make tea.


Firstly, put the tea leaves in the smaller teapot

Pour in hot water then

Wait for few minutes and transfer it to the smallest teapot

Ta-dah, there you go! (The tea cup is a really small one)

Yao Char Kuey :P ( Not Tu quoque eh )

Main dish of the day

Don't blame me if you're hungry now =P

Spot the hangus rice? Pity them

And she's totally random, laughing non stop about something not related at all

7 of us :)


After a yummy brunch, we headed to a mamak stall which Sam O claimed that it was half an hour drive away. Seriously, we were all bloated that time. But we thought it was half an hour drive away, we might be able to digest some. In the end, we reached there in time lesser than 15 minutes. Lol.






Of course, there's no way that we can stuff anything in anymore. And guess what we did? We ordered drinks and only 1 roti ayam. That's our main purpose so we can't miss it, right? 1 roti ayam shared by 7 of us. Haha. It was something like KFC's Toaster Twister or Cheesy Meltz ( I hope I get it right ). There's actually many different roti which I didn't come across in my life before in the menu like roti Langkawi and roti Milo. We shall go another time, with empty stomach. :)

No comments: