Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stress-free Moments

I should be sleeping right now like what I planned earlier. Obviously, I didn't manage to do it and so now I'm blogging to kill time. Holidays officially ended for me because I gotta return to college in 6 hours time as I'm the student helper for the orientation day of the June intake students. I'm a senior now ( Yeah, sort of ), but I think I'll look pretty awful tomorrow since my eyes are still wide open now.


I actually love my holidays, at least I have the time to catch up with my mates. Like what I mentioned earlier, we're all drifted apart. We really need all these bonding sessions to reignite everything. Since I can't go out for late night yum cha sessions unlike most of you, we went for karaoke in Greenbox Sungei Wang. It was a last minute decision and I like it this way.


I'm starving

Made my stomach happy

Baby & Foetus ( That's what they call each other )

Failed to be sexy

Paparazzi kills

Urghh, with my specs on

Much better now :)

Narcissism mode on


Of course, I definitely won't miss the chance to watch the summer blockbuster before my holidays end. And yeah, I watched Transformers 2 : Revenge of The Fallen. It was really difficult to get the tickets since they were all sold out. And thank god, I managed to get them.




I'm not going to reveal much about the movie because I'm well informed that some of you haven't watch it yet. But for me, it's a really great movie. I didn't even realise that I placed my butt on the seat for 2.5 hours. It amazed me just like how the previous movie did. It was a great success for me although some think that it's a disappointment. And I love Jetfire, he's really a cute thing.


No doubt he's the hero ( Sam )

And a hot but lovely girlfriend of the hero ( Mikeala )

And I find him pretty attractive because he's brave to make a change ( Major Lennox )

No comments: