Friday, June 26, 2009

Legend of 'King of Pop'



The picture above says it all, right? 7 of us, the same Klang Food Trip gang went to Genting Highland today. And yeah, it was a one day trip. But we truly enjoyed the entire trip although we're all exhausted and suffering from body aches now. I have many stories to share, seriously. I'll blog about it real soon, after 1 or 2 pending posts.


By the way, I'm sure everybody knows that Michael Jackson passed away already. Shirley and I heard it from the radio around 7 a.m when we were on the way to 1 Utama and we really can't believe it. Shirley claimed that both of us heard wrongly. Later on, we tuned into different FM's and they were all reporting about this.




Most of us know or perhaps learn his dance moves before, especially Moonwalk. And when you see a glove, white socks and glittery jacket, I bet the first person who comes across your mind is definitely Michael Jackson. It's totally impossible to forget his songs like "Billie Jean" and "Beat It". As for me, I love "You Are Not Alone" heaps and it helps when I'm really down. Although some of us may not like him, but it is undeniable that he's a legend himself. Fans all around the world are mourning now and his series of comeback concerts won't be going on anymore.


The "Thriller" may be gone, but the thrill will always remain.


R.I.P Michael Jackson!

No comments: