Sunday, July 12, 2009

Random Lunchie

OMG! Now I realised how many posts I've got to update. A lot of happenings recently and I simply can't use an hour or so to update my blog anymore. Not to mention, assignments are piling up as well. Gosh, this is killing me in a slow pace.


By the way, I've been dining in the same few restaurants for half a year already, with an exactly same routine every week. Seriously, don't question me because I dunno why either. And now, I decided to eat something different. June dated me for lunch, so we went to a cafe nearby Pizza Hut. Not a satisfying lunch, but at least a different environment. :)








Besides, Malaysian Studies lecturer was absent last week, hence we've got 2 hours break in between. Since everybody wasn't in a rush for next class, we decided to go somewhere further. We went to SS14, which is opposite of McDonald's to have Bak Kut Teh for lunch. Yeah, again. =P






No comments: