Saturday, October 31, 2009

De-Stress



Examinations last for 5 weeks, and it's only the third week right now. 4 papers down, and 6 more papers are waiting ahead. The toughest war is about to begin, because Chemistry and Biology are the next. Biology is the one which makes me staying up late these days, but I still find it difficult to load all the facts into my mind. Perhaps I gotta love Biology more to understand it.


Most of us are stressed these days, especially when we're facing the books for weeks. We don't know whether our hard work will pay off or not, but all we can do right now is to be focused and study. ( But don't be overworked! Tan Shirley and Tio, bear in mind. )


And there are times, when I feel that everything's wrong, and I feel like giving up. I begin to doubt about my decisions and choices. But, slowly I realise that, life goes on, no matter I'm ready or not. Although it is not easy to deal with all these, I still believe that the sun will shine through the dark clouds one day. Everything will be fine, sooner or later.


Bring it on!

No comments: