Saturday, October 3, 2009

Figures

Seriously, don't you think time indeed flies? Yeah, I know I've been mentioning this for like numerous posts, but I just can't stop it. It's the 1st of October today, which means Year 2009 will come to its end in another 3 months' time. 3 months, it's indeed a short period for me.

And the month of October is definitely a happening one. I'm going to take my AS finals in 2 weeks time, which is on the 15th of October. The first day of college is still crystal clear in my mind, and now I'm facing one of my major exams. Good luck to all PM8-ers and also A-Level's students! :)

Not to forget, Beatrice is returning to USA too. This day is approaching nearer and nearer. ( I know you'll miss all of us, right? ) But after she leaves, June and I will be kinda lonely, because we used to go out as trio, isn't it? No more food outings, no more funny jokes, no more silly pictures. That's really bad. I miss those days now.




P.S: Blood donation was great, but screw the weight gaining thingy.

P.P.S: I know I've not been updating, and there are many more currently saved as drafts. I'll update ASAP! :)

No comments: